Wednesday, February 4, 2009

10 Things about me...

Ok... So it's been like 6 months since I've posted. I was tagged by my wife to do a blog about 10 things about me. I kind of like this idea of people giving me blogging ideas. So if you want to post in the comments ideas to blog about I'll work the suggestions into blog postings. Enjoy.....

---------------- 10 Things about Paul ----------------

1. I like movies, especially ones with happy endings. I am not a big fan of tragedies.

2. I normally go for the underdog.

3. I always wished that I could sing better and play instruments.

4. I am the middle child of 5. I have three sisters and a brother.

5. My favorite car is the classic Mustang. I've owned several.

6. I was diagnosed with Diabetes when I was 11

7. I don't mind doing yard work. (Funny when you consider that I've not mowed our lawn for at least 8 years).

8. I would love to run for a public office. Go figure, at times I feel as if I could do a better job than most politicians.

9. I am left handed

10. My wife is my favorite person in the world. Some of the qualities that I admire in her (to prove my point) are: She's... intelligent, thought provoking, inspiring, sexy, funny, hot, cool, caring, supportive, loyal, consistent, persistent, persuasive, animal friendly, a supermodel, a rock star, adventurism, loving, and of course most of all, she puts up with me :-)

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Aw! You are so sweet!