Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Our Swimming Pool and Backyard


































We have everything any kid could ever want in a backyard.
About a year and a half ago we decided to get a pool for our new house. These pictures are about a year ago just as we were putting water in the pool for the first time.






Also, I assembled this play fort just after we moved in. The kids don't play on it as much as I'd like but it is fun to push them on the swings.









We also fairly recently got a trampoline, but I don't have any pictures of this. I will try and take some within the next couple of days to post.


There is a lot of places to explore beyond the trampoline. Here are some pictures of the backyard before any of the above improvements. These are the original pictures before we had the house, hence the tags at the top of the photos.











2 comments:

Carolyn said...

awesome pictures!!

Unknown said...

Can I be your kid?