Friday, July 11, 2008

Today's Update

We had a wonderful day and night today. We were quite busy but work was short due to a company party. So I got to leave work at around 1pm (One of the reasons the day was so good...) and we went to Main Event for the party. The boys always enjoy bowling and playing video games. They also played laser tag and miniature golf. Carolyn and I followed Jade around and I think she also had a good time. Even with skipping her nap (which she normally takes from 1-4 or so).

When we got home the boys played with Jade a little more and then we did their breathing treatments and antibiotics and went to go and see the movie "Meet Dave" with Eddie Murphy. When we got there we actually expected for the theater to be crowded but were surprised that on a Friday night it was empty 30 minutes before show time. I was a little fearful that it must be a terrible movie but was pleasantly surprised that it was not all that bad. The boys loved it and Eddie Murphy did a real good job with the "robot" parts. He is so believable. I have not always been the biggest Murphy fan though I have liked several of his movies. I heard a rummer that he was going to retire from acting. I guess he had done just about every type of comedy.

The boys really like music especially all of the Disney music. I have Radio Disney in my new truck on the satellite radio and the boys like to just sit in the truck to listen to the music on that channel and the Hits 1 station. I remember when I fell in love with listening to music as a kid and I hope it brings the same kind of memories when they get older.

No comments: