Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Today's After Work Project

So I am really feeling the testosterone today, In a Tim Allen, Tool Time, Ruff Ruff kind of way. I had some branches on some large trees to trim out in the back yard and did not want to use a hand saw. So, I asked someone at work if I could borrow their chain saw.

Now, I've cleared out a bunch of the brush and trimmed the trees several times. I've always used a hand saw and several hours and two sore arms later was able to barely make a dent in the trimming, so I would break the task out into days. Well today after work I got out the chain saw and completely finished a job that would have taken me roughly 2-3 days in about an hour. I even was able to seal the trunk of the tree where I removed limbs.

I'm thinking that I need to get a chain saw. Ruff, Ruff, Ruff (Or how ever Tim The Tool Taylor used to say it).

No comments: